To develop a culture of innovation, design thinking and creative problem solving by disseminating the knowledge in every sphere of the society.
- To promote design innovation as a discipline.
- To promote a culture of innovation and creative problem solving.
- To facilitate evolution of new models of academia-industry interactions as well as academia-social interactions and develop institutional networks for innovations in the thematic areas such as agriculture, healthcare, water harvesting, crop protecting etc.
- To create an ecosystem facilitating students and faculty to take their innovative ideas from classrooms to labs, labs to market.
- To promote knowledge sharing and collaboration amongst industry, academia, government institutions, research laboratories, etc.